On 10/02/2017 10:13 PM, Jamie Lennox wrote:
Hi All,

I'm really sad to announce that I'll be leaving the OpenStack community (at least for a while), I've accepted a new position unrelated to OpenStack that'll begin in a few weeks, and am going to be mostly on holiday until then.

It's a shame to see you go Jamie. Aside from the OpenStack community you were also a co-worker. I have high regards for your technical skills as well as being a pleasure to work with. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and based on past experience I expect whatever it is you'll succeed.

--
John