On 2017-10-04 11:17 AM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
On 2017-10-04 22:21:32 +0800 (+0800), Tom Fifield wrote:
[...]
the timing is right for me to step down as your Community Manager.
[...]

Your tireless assistance will be missed. I'm lucky to have been able
to count you as a colleague all these years, and by all means don't
hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything whatsoever. See you
in Sydney to collect on those Australian beers! ;)

Thanks for everything Tom, it has been my pleasure to know you.

You certainly have earned a well deserved rest. I hope you enjoy it.

All good things to you,
Anita.