On 10/06/2017 02:19 AM, Andreas Scheuring wrote:
seems like there is some confusing information about the DIB
meetings in the wiki [1]. The meeting is alternating between 15:00
and 20:00 UTC.  But whenever the Text says 15:00 UTC, the link
points to a 20:00 UTC worldclock site and vice versa.

What is the correct meeting time? At least today 15:00 UTC no one
was there...

Sorry about that, the idea was to alternate every 2 weeks between an
EU time and a APAC/USA time.  But as you noted I pasted everything in
backwards causing great confusion :) Thanks to tonyb we're fixed up
now.

I put an item on the agenda for today's meeting but can't make 20:00
UTC today. It would be great if you could briefly discuss it and
provide feedback on the patch (it's about adding s390x support to
DIB). I'm also open for any offline discussions.

Sorry, with all going on this fell down a bit.  I'll comment there

Thanks,

-i