Hey guys, thanks for your efforts on OpenStack Congress, I am very puzzled about policy of Congress on recent days and I decided to ask you for some help, I am looking forward to your reply.

openstack congress policy rule create \
--name live_migrate_vm classification \
'execute[nova:servers.live_migrate(vmid,"overcloud-novacompute-1.opnfvlf.org","False","False")] :-
host_down(host),
active_instance_in_host(vmid, host)'

Is this a valid policy? Is there some connection between nova client api and execute in congress policy which are allowed to use? I noticed that
    nova pause vmid
    'execute[nova:servers.pause(vmid)] :- condition' works properly
    nova migrate vmid
    'execute[nova:servers.pause(vmid)] :- condition' works properly
there exist nova live-migration vmid
but I can not add execute[nova:servers.live-migration(vmid,other params maybe)] to congress policy, nova:servers.live-migrate(vmid,other params) can be added successfuly but it didn't do live migration jobs, nothing happened.I am confused about this,
Am I able to use congress to do some automatic fault recovery like live migration?

发自网易邮箱大师