On 2017-10-24 11:31:56 -0700 (-0700), Armando M. wrote:
[...]
> the work on neutron-lib is slowly progressing but it's not close enough to
> allow us to break the dependency that requires neutron sub-projects to add
> neutron to the list of required-projects (which I believe the sort of the
> error in the release pipeline stems from).
[...]

It's not entirely clear to me what about a Neutron plug-in would
actually require the neutron source installed just to be able to
generate a tarball (or wheel) or build sphinx docs. Couldn't that be
solved even if things like installation or unit testing still
continue to need neutron?
--
Jeremy Stanley