On 10/24/2017 9:57 PM, Tony Breeds wrote:
The timing of the next phase is uncertain right now but I'd like to take
care of:

- openstack/nova

Just a status update, but the final nova newton release is waiting on two changes:

1. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/514685/ - in the gate, should be merged today.

2. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/514339/ - we need a fix for that in master and then to get backported through to stable/newton. This is a fix for a regression introduced in pike which was unfortunately backported to newton, so I think we need to fix the regression we introduced into stable/newton before EOL.

Matt