On 10/26/2017 06:14 AM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Emilien Macchi <emil...@redhat.com> wrote:
Quick update before being afk for some hours:

- Still trying to land https://review.openstack.org/#/c/513701 (thanks
Paul for promoting it in gate).

Landed.

- Disabling voting on scenario001 and scenario004 container jobs:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/515188/

Done, please be very careful while these jobs are not voting.
If any doubt, please ping me or fultonj or gfidente on #tripleo.

- overcloudrc/keystone v2 workaround:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/515161/ (d0ugal will work on proper
fix for https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1727454)

Merged - Dougal will work on the real fix this week but not urgent anymore.

- Fixing zaqar/notification issues on
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/515123 - we hope that helps to reduce
some failures in gate

In gate right now and hopefully merged in less than 2 hours.
Otherwise, please keep rechecking it.
According to Thomas Hervé, il will reduce the change to timeout.

- puppet-tripleo gate broken on stable branches (syntax jobs not
running properly) - jeblair is looking at it now

jeblair will provide a fix hopefully this week but this is not
critical at this time.
Thanks Jim for your help.

Once again, we'll need to retrospect and see why we reached that
terrible state but let's focus on bringing our CI in a good shape
again.
Thanks a ton to everyone who is involved,

I'm now restoring all patches that I killed from the gate.
You can now recheck / rebase / approve what you want, but please save
our CI resources and do it with moderation. We are not done yet.

I won't call victory but we've merged almost all our blockers, one is
missing but currently in gate:
https://review.openstack.org/515123 - need babysit until merged.

Now let's see how RDO promotion works. We're close :-)

We also have to change the tenant rc file from overcloudrc to overcloudrc.v3 for the validate-simple role to unblock promotion on master.

I created a bug to track that problem and going to post a fix soon:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1727698

Attila