Team,

Just a reminder that we will now return to our regularly scheduled weekly Cinder meetings starting 11/15/2017.

I hope you all enjoyed a little break and thank you to whoever updated the etherpad for 11/8.  :-)

An important reminder to everyone in the US (and possibly elsewhere) that the meeting is now an hour earlier due to Daylight Savings Time kicking in.  So, please check your calendars and make sure to join at the right time.

Please update the etherpad with your topics! [1]

Thanks!

Jay

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-queens-meeting-agendas