But the filtering requirements are going to be different for different
front ends, and we can't hope to catch them all. Trying to do any filtering
at the cinder/nova API level just provides a false sense of security -
horizon and other UI *have* to get their escaping right. If you put
incomplete filtering at the cinder level, it becomes more likely that
consumers will assume they don't need to bother.