Hello,

We are using HPE Helion Openstack . For a long time they are always removing
hyper-v support from their distro.  We started to discuss with SUSE and i
believe everybody know HPE HOS and SUSE Openstack are migratated and it will
become single product and we learn from SUSE they are also stop supporting
Hyper-V.

I know cloudbase.it working hard for port too much thing but ı would like to
learn really Hyper-V hypervisor support will be removed from Openstack forever
?

Regards

VM