On 11/30/2017 08:11 PM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
A few months ago, we renamed ovb-updates to be
tripleo-ci-centos-7-ovb-1ctlr_1comp_1ceph-featureset024.
The name is much longer but it describes better what it's doing.
We know it's a job with one controller, one compute and one storage
node, deploying the quickstart featureset n°24.

For consistency, I propose that we rename all OVB jobs this way.
For example, tripleo-ci-centos-7-ovb-ha-oooq would become
tripleo-ci-centos-7-ovb-3ctlr_1comp-featureset001
etc.

Can we please include "introspection" (or any shortening of it) in the name of the jobs that cover it? That would simplify the life at least for me :)

Any thoughts / feedback before we proceed?
Before someone asks, I'm not in favor of renaming the multinode
scenarios now, because they became quite familiar now, and it would
confuse people to rename the jobs.