Hello,
     we test workload partition, and find it's much slower than not using it.
     After some review, we find that, after get samples from
notifications.sample
     ceilometer unpacks them and sends them one by one to the pipe
     ceilometer.pipe.*, this will make the consumer slow. Right now, the
rabbit_qos_prefetch_count to 1. If we sent it to 10, the connection will be
reset
     regularly. Under this pos, the consumer will be very slow in workload
partition. If you do not use workload partition, the messages can all be
consumer. If you use it, the messages in pipe will be piled up more and more。
    May be right now workload partition is not a good choice? Or any suggestion?