On 12/06/2013 03:18 PM, Adalberto Medeiros wrote:
Hello all!

Yesterday, during the QA meeting, I volunteer myself to help the team
handling bugs and defining a better process to triage them.

which is great!

To accomplish that, I would like to suggest a Bug Triage Day for next
week on Thursday, 12th (yup, before people leave to end-of-year holidays
:) ).

see you on #openstack-qa

The second step, after getting a concise and triaged bug list, is to
ensure we have a defined process to constant revisit the list to avoid
the issues we have now. I'm would like to hear suggestions here.

Please, send any thoughts about those steps and any other points you
think we should address for monitoring the bugs. We may as well define
in this thread what is needed for the bug triage day.

a relatively simple thing we could do is to tag the bugs with the services they hit, for easier categorization and set some notifications on new tags so that one can revisit the tags on new bugs
--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA | IRC: giulivo