Hi,all

       Now the boot from volume 's instance of rebuild operation has a
problem.For example,after the rebuild operation,the instance 's root disk is
not replace.
I found the reason is that when we use the "_build_resources" function to
prepare source,it obtains the block devices according to the previous instance
's uuid and attaches them to instance.So boot from volume 's instance of
rebuild operation doesn't update data.
       To solve it,I plan to use CLI 's "metadata" option,to increase a key
name "source_type".The "source_type" includes "snapshot" and "image".We can
judge from "source_type".If the "source_type" is "snapshot",we can transform
the given snapshot to a volume and attach this volume to instance.If the
"source_type" is "image",we don't handle it.
       Can you give me some advice?Help in troubleshooting this issue will be
appreciated.

Best Regards
Lijie