https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/update-policy-to-cloud

On 12/11/2013 11:18 AM, Lyle, David wrote:
+1 on moving the domain admin role rules to the default policy.json

-David Lyle

From: Dolph Mathews [mailto:dolph.math...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 9:04 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [keystone] domain admin role query

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 10:49 PM, Jamie Lennox <jamielen...@redhat.com> wrote:
Using the default policies it will simply check for the admin role and not care
about the domain that admin is limited to. This is partially a left over from the
V2 api when there wasn't domains to worry > about.

A better example of policies are in the file etc/policy.v3cloudsample.json. In
there you will see the rule for create_project is:

     "identity:create_project": "rule:admin_required and
domain_id:%(project.domain_id)s",

as opposed to (in policy.json):

     "identity:create_project": "rule:admin_required",

This is what you are looking for to scope the admin role to a domain.

We need to start moving the rules from policy.v3cloudsample.json to the default
policy.json =)
Jamie