Sean, Andreas-

Sorry I missed Andres’ message earlier in December about retiring astara.
Everyone is correct that development stopped a good while ago.  We attempted in
Barcelona to find others in the community to take over the day-to-day
management of the project. Unfortunately, nothing sustained resulted from that
session.

I’ve intentionally delayed archiving the repos because of background
conversations around restarting active development for some pieces bubble up
from time-to-time.  I’ll contact those I know were interested and try for a
resolution to propose before the PTG.

mark