Hi guys,

I want to share about results of improving Rally within the work on blueprint
independent-deploy [1]. The motivation for this work was the inability of
reusing of one configuration for perform several benchmarking tasks on the same
installation. Of course, it's affect only tasks which include the deployment
stage. Currently, a deployment and a task have got a separate operations. That
allows to perform tasks on deployments.

I hope that it will facilitate to taking part in the use and development of
Rally. Only HowTo page [2] was updated at the moment.

Thanks,
Ilya.

Links:
1 - https://blueprints.launchpad.net/rally/+spec/independent-deploy