Hi!

Ironic is ready for newton EOL.

On 01/31/2018 05:17 AM, Tony Breeds wrote:
Hi All,
     When we tagged newton EOL in October there were in-flight reviews
for nova and ironic that needed to land before we could EOL them.  That
work completed but I dropped the ball.  So can we tag those last 2
repos?

As in October a member of the infra team needs to do this *or* I can
be added to Project Bootstrappers[1] for long enough to do this.

# EOL repos belonging to ironic
eol_branch.sh -- stable/newton newton-eol openstack/ironic
# EOL repos belonging to nova
eol_branch.sh -- stable/newton newton-eol openstack/nova

Yours Tony.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/26,members