Hi all,

I'm requesting an exception to proceed with the release of the sushy library. To my best knowledge, the library is only consumed by ironic and at least one other vendor support library which is outside of the official governance. The release request is [1]. It addresses a last minute bug in the authentication code, without it authentication will not work in some cases.

Thanks,
Dmitry

[1] https://review.openstack.org/540824

P.S.
We really need a feature freeze period for libraries to avoid this.. But it cannot be introduced with the current library release freeze. Another PTG topic? :)