On 6.2.2018 19:58, Wesley Hayutin wrote:
Greetings,

The TripleO-CI team has added a recreate / reproduce script to all the
tripleo upstream ci jobs as an artifact [1-2] much like the devstack
reproduce.sh script.  If you find yourself in need of recreating a tripleo
ci job please take a look at the instructions.

That looks great, kudos CI team!

At this time the reproduction of ci is only supported by using an openstack
cloud to provision test nodes, libvirt and other approaches are not yet
supported but are on the roadmap.

If someone needs to deploy on libvirt something resembling CI, it seems generally possible to use the featuresets as general_config for OOOQ on libvirt too (with small tweaks). I've used featuresets to deploy overcloud (on a pre-existing reusable undercloud) when working on Kubernetes/OpenShift [3-4].

The main thing to watch out for is that the featuresets may be setting NIC configs unsuitable for libvirt env. I think those are set either via the `network_isolation_args` parameter directly in the featureset, or via referencing a t-h-t scenario which includes `OS::TripleO::*::Net::SoftwareConfig` overrides in its resource registry. So one has to make sure to override those overrides. :)

Jirka

Thank you!

[1]
https://docs.openstack.org/tripleo-docs/latest/contributor/reproduce-ci.html