On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 06:11:33PM +0100, Dmitry Tantsur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 02/07/2018 05:23 PM, Matthew Thode wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > it looks like some of your projects may need to cut a queens
> > branch/release.  Is there anything we can do to move it along?
>
> Review patches? Make the gate work faster?</kidding> :)
>
> The Ironic team is working on it, we expect stable/queens requests to come
> later today or early tomorrow. Two more comments inline.
>

> > The following is the list I'm working off of (will be updated as
> > projects release)
> > https://gist.github.com/prometheanfire/9449355352d97207aa85172cd9ef4b9f
> >
> > As of right now it's as follows.
> >
> > # Projects without team or release model could not be found in
> > openstack/releases for queens
> > openstack/almanach
> > openstack/compute-hyperv
> > openstack/ekko
> > openstack/gce-api
> > openstack/glare
> > openstack/ironic-staging-drivers
>
> I don't think non-official projects get tracked via openstack/releases.

It's true they are not tracked in openstack/realeases but as they
receive requirements syncs via the bot we need to track them in
requirements.  I guess the bottom line is until/if
ironic-staging-drivers gets a queens branch you may need to be careful
with merging any requirements updates and possibly may request am ACK
from the requirements team.

Of course if ironic-staging-drivers doesn't have any relationship with a
series those statements are probably wrong.

> > openstack/kosmos
> > openstack/mixmatch
> > openstack/mogan
> > openstack/nemesis
> > openstack/networking-dpm
> > openstack/networking-l2gw
> > openstack/networking-powervm
> > openstack/nova-dpm
> > openstack/nova-lxd
> > openstack/nova-powervm
> > openstack/os-xenapi
> > openstack/python-cratonclient
> > openstack/python-glareclient
> > openstack/python-kingbirdclient
> > openstack/python-moganclient
> > openstack/python-oneviewclient
> > openstack/python-valenceclient
> > openstack/swauth
> > openstack/tap-as-a-service
> > openstack/trio2o
> > openstack/valence
> > openstack/vmware-nsx
> > openstack/vmware-nsxlib
> >
> > # Projects missing a release/branch for queens
> > openstackclient                                    OpenStackClient
> > anchor                                             Security
> > ec2-api                                            ec2-api
> > django_openstack_auth                              horizon
> > horizon-cisco-ui                                   horizon
> > bifrost                                            ironic
> > ironic-python-agent-builder                        ironic
>
> This one is empty and will not be released for Queens.

Okay  It's safe to ignore then ;P  We should probably remove it from
projects.txt if it really is empty  I'll propose that.

Yours Tony.