> Looks heat-dashboard does not have stable/queens branch yet.
> I got an indication about this from Horizon core and they are waiting for
that heat-dashboard will have it.
> (we want to drop django <= 1.10 support along with Horizon for Rocky)
> Cloud you kindly take care of this issue ?

Thanks Kaz Shinohara
I target a release here now, hope it will fix the issue
https://review.openstack.org/543866

I see you try to drop specific django, but send a revert request later. We
can actually target specific commit as release point, so don't actually
need to revert it (unless it break others).