Raoul Scarazzini <ra...@redhat.com> wrote:
On 15/03/2018 01:57, Ghanshyam Mann wrote:
Thanks all for starting the collaboration on this which is long pending
things and we all want to have some start on this.
Myself and SamP talked about it during OPS meetup in Tokyo and we talked
about below draft plan-
- Update the Spec - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/443504/. which is
almost ready as per SamP and his team is working on that.
- Start the technical debate on tooling we can use/reuse like Yardstick
etc, which is more this mailing thread.
- Accept the new repo for Eris under QA and start at least something in
Rocky cycle.
I am in for having meeting on this which is really good idea. non-IRC
meeting is totally fine here. Do we have meeting place and time setup ?
-gmann

Hi Ghanshyam,
as I wrote earlier in the thread it's no problem for me to offer my
bluejeans channel, let's sort out which timeslice can be good. I've
added to the main etherpad [1] my timezone (line 53), let's do all that
so that we can create the meeting invite.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/extreme-testing-contacts

Good idea!  I've added mine.  We're still missing replies from several
key stakeholders though (lines 62++) - probably worth getting buy-in
from a few more people before we organise anything.  I'm pinging a few
on IRC with reminders about this.