Hi Howard and all,

    Re. my AR to write a spec, please confirm the following:

* Since the weigher is part of the overall scheduling flow, I presume the spec has to cover the scheduling flow that we hashed out in the PTG. The compute node aspects could be a separate spec.

* Since there were many questions about the use cases as well, they would also need to be covered in the spec.

* This spec would be complementary to current Cyborg-Nova spec <https://github.com/openstack/cyborg/blob/master/doc/specs/queens/approved/cyborg-nova-interaction.rst> . (It is in addition to it, does not replace it.)

* The spec is not confined to FPGAs but should cover all devices, just as the current Cyborg-Nova spec <https://github.com/openstack/cyborg/blob/master/doc/specs/queens/approved/cyborg-nova-interaction.rst>.

Thanks,

Sundar