Hi all,

I'm zhaobo, I was the bug deputy for the last week and I'm afraid that cannot
attending the comming upstream meeting so I'm sending out this report:

Last week there are some high priority bugs for neutron . Also some bugs need
to attention, I list them here:

High priority
---------------

[CI failure] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1756301
Tempset DVR HA miltimode tests fails as no FIP connectivity. I suspect that it
may be a devstack bug.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1755243
In DVR HA scenarios, it will hit the AttributeError if depoly a LB on the
network node, and Neutron depolys a DvrEdgeRouter on the network node for LB,
when server call "router_update" to agent, agent side want to check whether the
router is an ha router. Then hit the error as DvrEdgeRouter doesn't have a
attribute named "ha_state". I found Brain and Swaminathan already work around
with the bug reporter.

Medium priority
-------------------
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1756406
Dvr mac address format may be invalid for non native openflow interface,
Swamination has already work on it.

Need attention
------------------
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1754695
As the bug description, the vxlan port on br-tun may miss in L3 DVR+HA large
scale env, the probability of failure seems high. I have no idea about this, so
need help from L3 team experts, then setting the priority.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1755810
plugins.ml2.plugin.Ml2Plugin#_bind_port_if_needed There is a concurrency issue
here, it will lead to a missing RPC notification which in turn result in a port
stuck in DOWN status following a live-migration. I think we can check the
details in the Bug descrption, it is enough to explain what the problem is.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1737917
In l2pop scenarios, linux bridge agent want to rpc to server with
"update_port_down", server will call list_router_ids_on_host with l3plugin,
then it raise the error, agent will get the remote rpc error.So the process may
looks like NeutronServer try to find l3 agent on compute node and failed. This
bug is reported for a long time, as the reporter said he still hit the same
issue on Queen/master, so I think it is worth to raise here.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1755414
This sounds like a enhancement for routing function. So need to raise it and
discuss with our L3 experts about whether we need the "metric".

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1756064
Trunk bridge residue if restart the nove-compute before remove the vm in
ovs-dpdk. As armando said, it may be related DPDK process. Armando mark it as
Incomplete now for need more description about the issue condition.

Thanks,
Best Regards,

ZhaoBo