Hello everyone,

We were reviewing a bug fix for the vmware driver [0] today and we noticed it appears that the VMware NSX CI is no longer running, not even on only the nova/virt/vmwareapi/ tree.

From the third-party CI dashboard, I see some claims of it running but when I open the patches, I don't see any reporting from VMware NSX CI [1].

Can anyone from the vmware subteam comment on whether or not the vmware third-party CI is going to be fixed or if it has been abandoned?

Thanks,
-melanie

[0] https://review.openstack.org/557377
[1] http://ci-watch.tintri.com/project?project=nova&time=7+days