> >> I'm fine having it as parts of the docs team. The docs PTL should be
> >> part of the review team for sure,
> >>
> >> Andreas
> >
> > Yeah, I wasn't really clear there: I intend to set up the documentation
> > and TC teams as members of the new team, so that all members of both
> > groups can be reviewers of the new repository.
>
> +1 Doug

I think a new specialty team in Docs team structure would fit well into
this purpose
: https://docs.openstack.org/doc-contrib-guide/team-structure.html

Note that the purpose of including docs core members is mentioned in:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-docs/2016-June/008760.html .

With many thanks,

/Ian