On 5/2/2018 11:23 AM, Shyam Biradar wrote:
I am working on TrilioVault <https://www.trilio.io/triliovault/> deployment integration with TripleO. This integration will contain changes to TripleO heat templates repo and tripleO puppet module as shown in attached document.

We are targeting this integration for OpenStack Newton release first.
I just wanted to know, if we are allowed to commit new changes which are not related to any core components to Newton branch of tripleo heat templates <https://github.com/openstack/tripleo-heat-templates> repo,
openstack tripleo repo <https://github.com/openstack/puppet-tripleo>.

Why wouldn't you start on master, or queens, and then move backward to the older branches?

Matt