On 08/05/18 15:16, Matthew Treinish wrote:
Although, I don't think glance uses oslo.service even in the case where it's
using the standalone eventlet server. It looks like it launches eventlet.wsgi
directly:

https://github.com/openstack/glance/blob/master/glance/common/wsgi.py

and I don't see oslo.service in the requirements file either:

https://github.com/openstack/glance/blob/master/requirements.txt

It would probably independently suffer from https://bugs.launchpad.net/manila/+bug/1482633 in Python 3 then. IIUC the code started in oslo incubator but projects like neutron and manila converted to use the oslo.service version. There may be other copies of it still floating around...

- ZB