We agreed to drop nova-network in Rocky [1] and I've started what I think is a template for dropping nova-network-only REST APIs [2] by doing the os-fping API first.

This one was pretty easy and follows the pattern established by removing os-certificates and os-cloudpipe in Pike.

I'll follow up with a short contributor doc on the things to remember when doing this, sort of like the "adding a new microversion" but in reverse.

I don't plan on doing these all myself, but would like to make sure it all goes in a series, so if you would like to work on this, please sign up in the etherpad I've started [3].

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-ptg-rocky
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/567682/
[3] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-network-removal-rocky

Matt