On 13/05/18 13:22, Matthew Thode wrote:
This is a reminder to the projects called out that they are using old,
unmaintained and probably insecure libraries (it's been dead since
2014).  Please migrate off to use the cryptography library.  We'd like
to drop pycrypto from requirements for rocky.

See also, the bug, which has most of you cc'd already.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-requirements/+bug/1749574

+----------------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------+------+---------------------------------------------------+

+----------------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------+------+---------------------------------------------------+
| barbican                               | requirements.txt
                            |   25 | pycrypto>=2.6 # Public Domain
       |
| daisycloud-core                        | code/daisy/requirements.txt
                            |   17 | pycrypto>=2.6 # Public Domain
       |
| freezer                                | requirements.txt
                            |   21 | pycrypto>=2.6 # Public Domain
       |
| fuel-web                               | nailgun/requirements.txt
                            |   24 | pycrypto>=2.6.1
       |
| heat-cfnclient                         | requirements.txt
                            |    2 | PyCrypto>=2.1.0

AFAICT heat-cfnclient isn't actually using PyCrypto, even though it's listed in requirements.txt. The whole project is just a light wrapper around python-boto (though this wasn't always the case IIRC), so I suspect it's just relying on boto for all of the auth stuff.

| pyghmi                                 | requirements.txt
                            |    1 | pycrypto>=2.6
       |
| rpm-packaging                          | requirements.txt
                            |  189 | pycrypto>=2.6  # Public Domain
       |
| solum                                  | requirements.txt
                            |   24 | pycrypto>=2.6 # Public Domain
       |
| tatu                                   | requirements.txt
                            |    7 | pycrypto>=2.6.1
       |
| tatu                                   | test-requirements.txt
                            |    7 | pycrypto>=2.6.1

| trove                                  |
integration/scripts/files/requirements/fedora-requirements.txt      |   30 |
pycrypto>=2.6  # Public Domain                    |
| trove                                  |
integration/scripts/files/requirements/ubuntu-requirements.txt      |   29 |
pycrypto>=2.6  # Public Domain                    |