I don't feel like anyone is proposing to end the use of -1's, but that
we should generally be encouraging, accepting, and trusting. That
means if there are major gaps or issues, then the use of a -1 is
perfectly valid because it needs more work. We also need to be mindful
of context as well, and in the grand scheme not try for something
perfect as many often do. This *does* mean we land something that
needs to be fixed later or reverted later, but neither are things we
should fear. We can't let that fear control us.

There are also the qualifiers of "does this help" or "does this harm",
and neither are nitpicks to me. That is also going to vary from
project to project, and even more so case by case based upon the item
being evaluated. That is where the context is important. Perhaps we
need to also, as the community evolves, consider mindfulness. Granted,
mindfulness is hard and can be even harder with elevated stress. Maybe
this is where we should also pitch something like "Stacker Cruises"
with an intermediate forced vacation for everyone. :)