Hello Ghanshyam,

Thanks for putting this all together. Great summary :-)

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 12:27 PM, Ghanshyam <gm...@ghanshyammann.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We had another good Summit in Vancouver  and got good amount of feedback for
> QA which really important and helpful.
> I am summarizing the QA discussions during Summit.
>
> QA feedback sessions:
> =================
> Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR18-forum-qa-ops-user-feedback
> We had good number of people this time and so does more feedback.
>
> Key points, improvement and features requested in QA:
> - AT&T Cloud QA is by AQuA API which is tooling around upstream tools like
> Tempest, Patrole, OpenStack Health etc.
> - Tempest, Patrole are widely used tool in Cloud testing. Patrole is being
> used with 10 Roles in parallel testing on containers.
> - There are few more support needed from Tempest which AT&T (Doug
> Schveninger) would like to see in upstream. Few of them are:
>     - Better support for LDAP
>     - Service available detection for plugins
>     - Configure volume_type for Cinder multiple storage types tests
>     - more tooling in Tempest like - tempest.conf generator,

For generating tempest.conf, we have python-tempestconf
<http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/python-tempestconf> , It
might help.

> iproject_generator.py, advance cleanup/Leak detector,

> assembling tempest plugin in a docker container etc

By the beginning of Rocky cycle, we have added all tempest plugins in
Kolla tempest container and it is currently consumed in TripleO CI.
https://hub.docker.com/r/kolla/centos-source-tempest/tags/

It might help.

Chandan Kumar