On 6/7/2018 5:48 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
On 6/7/2018 3:25 PM, Kendall Nelson wrote:
I know it doesn't fit the shiny user facing docket that was discussed at the Forum, but I do think its time we make migration official in some capacity as a release goal or some other way. Having migrated Ironic and having TripleO on the schedule for migration (as requested during the last goal discussion) in addition to having migrated Heat, Barbican and several others in the last few months we have reached the point that I think migration of the rest of the projects is attainable by the end of Stein.

Thoughts?

I haven't used it much, but it would be really nice if someone could record a modern 'how to storyboard' video for just basic usage/flows since most people are used to launchpad by now so dealing with an entirely new task tracker is not trivial (or at least, not something I want to spend a lot of time figuring out).

I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2vJ9G5pNb4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_PaKuN4Skk

But those are a bit old.

Matt,

The following presentation was done in Boston.  If I remember correctly they covered some of the basics on how to use Storyboard. [1]

I feel your pain on the migration.  I have used it a bit and and it is kind of like a combination of Launchpad and Trello.  I think once we start using it the learning curve won't be so bad.

Jay