Hi all,

I'd like to announce my hobby project that I've been working on for some time. rust-openstack [1], as the name suggests, is an SDK for OpenStack written in Rust! I released version 0.1.0 last week, and now the project is ready for early testers and contributors.

Currently only a small subset of Compute, Networking and Image API is implemented, as well as password authentication against Identity v3. If you're interested in the Rust language, this may be your chance :) I have written a short contributor's guide [2] to help understanding the code structure.

Special thanks to the OpenLab project for providing the CI for the project.

Cheers,
Dmitry

[1] https://docs.rs/openstack/latest/openstack/
[2] https://github.com/dtantsur/rust-openstack/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md