On 07/02/2018 08:57 PM, Lars Kellogg-Stedman wrote:
On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 8:04 PM, Lars Kellogg-Stedman <l...@redhat.com <mailto:l...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    What is required to successfully run the rspec tests?

On the odd chance that it might be useful to someone else, here's the Docker image I'm using to successfully run the rspec tests for puppet-keystone:

https://github.com/larsks/docker-image-rspec

Available on docker hub  as larsks/rspec.

Nice, thanks! Last time I tried the tests my ruby was too new, so I'll give this a try.

Cheers,

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <l...@redhat.com <mailto:l...@redhat.com>>