Hey all,

I'd like to request an FFE to release 0.17.2 of openstacksdk from stable/rocky.

Infra discovered an issue that affects the production nodepool related to the multi-threaded TaskManager and exception propagation. When it gets triggered, we lose an entire cloud of capacity (whoops) until we restart the associated nodepool-launcher process.

Nothing in OpenStack uses the particular feature in openstacksdk in question (yet), so nobody should need to even bump constraints.

Thanks!
Monty