Hi All,

We are in process of cutting the Rocky branch for Devstack[1]. As per
process[2], we need to wait for minimum set of project (which needed branch)
used by Devstack to be branched first. As dhellmann mentioned on patch, All of
the cycle-with-milestone projects are branched and we are waiting to hear go
ahead from swift team.

Other than Swift, if any other project needs more work or to be branched before
we branched devstack, feel free to reply here or on gerrit patch.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/591563/
[2] https://releases.openstack.org/reference/process.html#rc1

-gmann