On 8/23/2018 12:07 PM, Gorka Eguileor wrote:
I haven't checked the PTG agenda yet, but is there a meeting on this?
Because we may want to have one to try to understand the requirements
and figure out if there's a way to do it with current Cinder
functionality of if we'd need something new.

I don't see any set schedule yet for topics like we've done in the past, I'll ask Mel since time is getting short (~2 weeks out now). But I have this as an item for discussion in the etherpad [1]. In previous PTGs, we usually have 3 days for (mostly) vertical team stuff with Wednesday being our big topics days split into morning and afternoon, e.g. cells and placement, then Thursday is split into 1-2 hour cross-project sessions, e.g. nova/cinder, nova/neutron, etc, and then Friday is the miscellaneous everything else day for stuff on the etherpad.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-ptg-stein

Matt