The infra team plans to retire the following repositories:
    openstack-infra/activity-board
    openstack-infra/beaker-localhost
    openstack-infra/beaker-nodepool
    openstack-infra/err2d2
    openstack-infra/js-afs-blob-store
    openstack-infra/js-openstack-registry-hooks
    openstack-infra/js-generator-openstack
    openstack-infra/pypi-mirror
    openstack-infra/trystack-site
    openstack-infra/puppet-vinz
    openstack-infra/vinz
    openstack-infra/vinz-webclient

Explanation:
openstack-infra/activity-board:
  Was part of bitergia work with openstack which is no longer done

openstack-infra/beaker-localhost
openstack-infra/beaker-nodepool
  These may have been attempts at having puppet beaker testing
  play nice with our CI but we hacked around it by pointing the
  beaker config at localhost. There are no commits here should be
  safe to retire.

openstack-infra/err2d2
  Part of a plan to make our IRC bots errbot driven but more
  recent spec has us sticking with supybot fork and plugins.

openstack-infra/js-afs-blob-store
openstack-infra/js-openstack-registry-hooks
  Allowed us to mirror npm packages on afs until npm grew too
  large. I think we can retire this as we don't mirror npm any
  longer.

openstack-infra/js-generator-openstack
  Appears to be a cookiecutter like system for openstack js
  projects. Maybe we should just use cookiecutter?

openstack-infra/pypi-mirror
  Was tooling to make a mirror of a subset of pypi. We moved to
  bandersnatch and now just proxy cache pypi.

openstack-infra/trystack-site
  Trystack has been retired due to spam and the passport program
  is suggested instead.

openstack-infra/puppet-vinz
openstack-infra/vinz
openstack-infra/vinz-webclient
  Project to provide alternate Gerrit UI that never got commits.

Process is started with https://review.openstack.org/597370,

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)