On 2018-08-30 17:16, Nate Johnston wrote:
On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 08:28:40AM -0400, Doug Hellmann wrote:
Excerpts from Michel Peterson's message of 2018-08-30 14:38:00 +0300:
On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 12:14 AM, Nate Johnston <nate.johns...@redhat.com>
wrote:

Progress is also being tracked in a wiki page [4].

[4] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Python3

That wiki page should only track teams or subteams should also be included
there? I'm asking because it seems that some subteams appear there while
the majority doesn't and perhaps we want to standarize that.

It would be great to include information about sub-teams. If there
are several, like in the neutron case, it probably makes sense to
create a separate section of the page with a table for all of them,
just to keep things organized.

Great!  I'll do that today.

Nate

P.S. By the way, at the top there is a note encouraging people to join
#openstack-python3, but when I try to do so I get rejected:

11:13 <freenode> Error(473): #openstack-python3 Cannot join channel (+i) - you
must be invited

I figure either the wiki page or the channel is out of sync, but I am
not sure which one.

wiki page is wrong - the channel is dead. I'll update the wiki page,

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)