Jeremy Stanley wrote:
[...]
The proposal is simple: create a new openstack-discuss mailing list
to cover all the above sorts of discussion and stop using the other
four. [...]

Also, in case you were wondering, no the irony of cross-posting this
message to four mailing lists is not lost on me. ;)

As someone who just had to process a dozen of ML moderation requests about non-member posting to lists due to replies to a cross-posted topic, I wholeheartedly support the list merging :)

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)