Oh, that's bad. I will abandon.
It's a go for Puppet then.

Best regards

On 08/31/2018 12:36 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On 2018-08-31 10:49, Tobias Urdin wrote:
Hello Doug,

I've proposed moving all job config from project-config to the repos [1].
I don't know what to do with the periodic job here [2] should that be
left in project-config or moved?

Tobias, I'm sorry to see you doing this - but please abandon!  You've
done only part of the work and finishing it will complicate it. Doug has
scripts for these and can easily run that. What Doug asked for was for
an official "go ahead" from the puppet team,

Andreas