Emilien,

You've been an inspiration to the community and to me personally!
Thanks for helping making OpenStack better in all aspects.

Best regards
Tobias

On 09/05/2018 04:15 AM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
After 2 years at the TC, I feel lucky enough to have been part of this group where I hope that my modest contributions helped to make OpenStack a bit better. I've learnt so many things and worked with a talented group where it's not easy every day, but we have made and will continue to progress in the future. I personally feel like some rotation needs to happen, therefore I won't run the current election.

I don't plan to leave or anything, I just wanted to say "merci" to the community who gave me a chance to be part of this team.
--
Emilien Macchi