On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 6:22 AM, Matt Riedemann <mriede...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/5/2018 2:49 PM, Samuel Cassiba wrote:
>>
>> Though my hands-on experience goes back several releases, I still view
>> things from the outside-looking-in perspective. Having the outsider
>> lens is crucial in the long-term for any consensus-driven group,
>> regardless of that consensus.
>>
>> Regardless of the election outcome, this is me taking steps to having a
>> larger involvement in the overall conversations that drive so much of
>> our daily lives. At the end of the day, we're all just groups of people
>> trying to do our jobs. I view this as an opportunity to give back to a
>> community that has given me so much.
>

> Are there specific initiatives you plan on pushing forward if on the TC? I'm
> thinking about stuff from the laundry list here:
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Technical_Committee_Tracker#Other_Initiatives

Excellent question!

It's not in my nature to push specific agendas. That said, being in
the deploy space, constellations is something that does have a
specific gravity that would, no doubt, draw me in, whether or not I am
part of the TC. I've viewed projects in the deploy space, such aq

Furthering the adoption of secret management is another thing that
hits close to home