On 09/14/2018 09:52 PM, Zhipeng Huang wrote:
> This is a joint question from mnaser and me :)
>
> For the candidates who are running for tc seats, please reply to this
> email to indicate if you are open to use certain social media app in
> certain region (like Wechat in China

Even if I do use WeChat because of some of my Chinese friends that know
only that, I am strongly against using such a proprietary network,
especially for open development.

It's ok-ish if some Chinese want to create local community in WeChat.
It's not if the whole project vouches for this type of networks.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)