On 20/09/18 5:46 PM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
Excerpts from Jeremy Stanley's message of 2018-09-20 16:32:49 +0000:
tl;dr: The openstack, openstack-dev, openstack-sigs and
openstack-operators mailing lists (to which this is being sent) will
be replaced by a new openstack-disc...@lists.openstack.org mailing
list.

Since last week there was some discussion of including the openstack-tc
mailing list among these lists to eliminate confusion caused by the fact
that the list is not configured to accept messages from all subscribers
(it's meant to be used for us to make sure TC members see meeting
announcements).

I'm inclined to include it and either use a direct mailing or the
[tc] tag on the new discuss list to reach TC members, but I would
like to hear feedback from TC members and other interested parties
before calling that decision made. Please let me know what you think.

+1. I already sort mail to the -tc list and mail to the -dev list with the [tc] tag into the same mailbox, so the value to me of having a list that only TC members can post to without moderation is zero.

- ZB