Looking at the upgrade-checkers goal [1] for glance and the Rocky upgrade release notes [2], one upgrade note says:

"As Image Import will be always enabled, care needs to be taken that it is configured properly from this release forward. The ‘enable_image_import’ option is silently ignored."

Are there more specific docs about how to configure the 'image import' feature so that I can be sure I'm careful? In other words, are there specific things a "glance-status upgrade check" check could look at and say, "your image import configuration is broken, here are details on how you should do this"?

I'm willing to help write the upgrade check for glance, but need more details on that release note.

[1] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2003657
[2] https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/glance/rocky.html#upgrade-notes

Matt