On Wed, 19 Sep 2018, Monty Taylor wrote:

Yes. Your life will be much better if you do not make more legacy jobs. They are brittle and hard to work with.

New jobs should either use the devstack base job, the devstack-tempest base job or the devstack-tox-functional base job - depending on what things are intended.

I have a thing mostly working at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/601614/

The commit message has some ideas on how it could be better and the
various hacks I needed to do to get things working.

One of the comments in there is about the idea of making a zuul job
which is effectively "run the gabbits in these dirs" against a
tempest set up. Doing so will require some minor changes to the
tempest tox passenv settings but I think it ought to
straightforwardish.

Some reviews from people who understand these things more than me
would be most welcome.