Hi Training Team,

As a follow up from our last call we agreed to cancel the regular IRC meetings
as we do not have that many regular topics to discuss.

We will keep scheduling ad-hoc calls to prepare for the trainings before the
Summits and utilize the mailing list and the IRC channel for communication.

Please raise your concern __before October 12__ in case you don’t agree with
this decision. If I don’t receive any concerns or preference on keeping the
meeting till that date I will go ahead and remove it form the community
calendar.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó